Horrible experience w Adam @ STMotorsports

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
I'm done responding, if you actually want to read what I said then fine, but clearly no one is actually reading anything

I have read every word youve said . I have seen a ton of you arrogant selfish asshats get plowed over in the real world. You havent finished college yet but nobody that has experience in the real world can tell you a dam thing. Fact of the matter you have a shit ton to learn . You treat people with the condesending attitude your displaying here in a real business enviorment your gonna get slammed by politics you cant even begin to comprhend. What you dont get in this whole matter is Lito did in fact put in time and effort ...you have constantly repeated it didnt get finished because it was your fault...He took the time from his busy schedule to work with you. Time he could have spent working on a PAYING customers car. You owe him for not only time spent working on the acutal tune but time spent freeing his schedule to accomidate your tunes. Its not up to you to feel like you dont owe him its up to you to make it right and contact him and settle it up...anything else is just leeching off of his genorosity

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
I have read every word youve said . I have seen a ton of you arrogant selfish asshats get plowed over in the real world. You havent finished college yet but nobody that has experience in the real world can tell you a dam thing. Fact of the matter you have a shit ton to learn . You treat people with the condesending attitude your displaying here in a real business enviorment your gonna get slammed by politics you cant even begin to comprhend. What you dont get in this whole matter is Lito did in fact put in time and effort ...you have constantly repeated it didnt get finished because it was your fault...He took the time from his busy schedule to work with you. Time he could have spent working on a PAYING customers car. You owe him for not only time spent working on the acutal tune but time spent freeing his schedule to accomidate your tunes. Its not up to you to feel like you dont owe him its up to you to make it right and contact him and settle it up...anything else is just leeching off of his genorosity

being book smart is everything bro, who needs real world experience or hands on skillz yo.

Fastbreak

Hi, they call me Brad.
Reaction score
funny-shocked-surprised-happy-laughing-baby-kid-first-was-like-pics.jpg

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
If LITO had given up on you, it would be fair not to pay him. You terminated his help, not saying you owe full price with the issues, but you should have worked something out for his time and effort. He was reading your logs and trying to help you trouble shoot your issues. :2cents:

Just throwing this out here since I read this..

I didnt even get my final tune from Lito before I took turbo off and traded car in, but I paid him the money upfront for tunes. If I am gonna use his time and expertise, regardless of ending result. He deserves to be paid.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You know you are showing your age with that referrence.....:wow:

I had the flu when I was stationed at Sembach AB, West Germany. I had nothing else to watch...I remember the doc was a Russian spy. :)

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have read every word youve said . I have seen a ton of you arrogant selfish asshats get plowed over in the real world. You havent finished college yet but nobody that has experience in the real world can tell you a dam thing. Fact of the matter you have a shit ton to learn . You treat people with the condesending attitude your displaying here in a real business enviorment your gonna get slammed by politics you cant even begin to comprehend.

Not to sidetrack this thread even more but..........there are consultants that make big money in a lot of industries because a lot of the "book smart" people don't have a clue on how to implement/complete certain jobs outside of the classroom---so they hire a consultant that has many years of experience to teach companies not only how to accomplish certain goals, but how to do it in the most efficient/effective manner that can only come from experience.

My point is, for someone to be truly effective in what they are doing, they need the brains AND experience. That is precisely why I have the job I have today, because I got hired due to the 8 years of experience I had vs the college grads that were applying but had no experience at all other then classroom theory.

I am not saying that education is bad, of course, just that its only part of the puzzle.

Last edited:

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He isnt pinked or banned............?????????? What gives Nick? lol

I'm getting softer and softer I guess, besides, if he's PINKED we don't get the full satisfaction of the public lynching.

Once the lynching is done, he may be a horse of a different color.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If I was Lito, I would write you a tune with 30 degrees of timing and a 16.0 air/fuel..No charge of course..:beerdrink:

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
I got hired because of my military experience. That was over 24 years ago. The interviewer flat out said "you have an honorable discharge, this means you are trainable". I had skills to go along with that but his hiring method was pretty straight forward. Experience and life skills = willing to take a chance on you since you have already proved yourself.

Back