I installed something today.....**VERY Pic Heavy!!**

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
How about the lower priced Boss 302 splitter, P/N CR3Z-17626-AC, on the GT/CS fascia I installed last week? I absolutely LOVE it and this thing was SO easy to install it's unreal. Drill some holes in the lower plastic of the fascia, mount it and there ya go. You just use the new splitter as the template. Tape that sucker in place, mark your holes and then go to town with the drill. Only thing is, make sure you have a 25/64" drill bit. I didn't have one, so it was a good excuse to go buy a very good set of drill bits from Lowe's. :lol2:

On to the pictures. I was using my Nikon D90 with a 18-105mm lens.

Stang001.jpg

Stang004.jpg

Stang006.jpg

Stang007.jpg

Stang008.jpg

Stang009.jpg

Stang010.jpg

Stang011.jpg

Stang012.jpg

Stang013.jpg

Stang014.jpg

Stang015.jpg

Stang016.jpg

Stang017.jpg

So, which picture is the money shot?

Last edited:

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
How about the lower priced Boss 302 splitter on the GT/CS fascia I installed last week? I absolutely LOVE it and this thing was SO easy to install it's unreal. Drill some holes in the lower plastic of the fascia, mount it and there ya go. You just use the new splitter as the template. Tape that sucker in place, mark your holes and then go to town with the drill. Only thing is, make sure you have a 25/64" drill bit. I didn't have one, so it was a good excuse to go buy a very good set of drill bits from Lowe's. :lol2:

On to the pictures. I was using my Nikon D90 with a 18-105mm lens.

Stang008.jpg

Stang014.jpg

Stang015.jpg

So, which picture is the money shot?

So many decisions... I like these 3 the best. Spoiler looks SWEET on there!

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Thanks folks! The car is really coming together now. I've got a few more plans for it, but I'll have to lay off spending money for awhile now. I hope anyway! LOL!

I gotta admit, I love my Mustang!!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Wow... that piece really makes that whole front end POP. Awesome job!!

Please do Roush side splitters now! :rock:

Last edited:

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Stang014.jpg

Here's the money shot! Looks amazing! I'll be ordering one within a couple of weeks after seeing these pics! Best looking Race Red 5.0 on the site!

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I knew that's look awesome on your car!!

And your wheels are THE example of how wheels should fit a car. They are in the perfect location IMO. What's the size of them again? 19x? with what backspace/offset? What tires are you running? Any wheel spacers?

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Looks killer Tom.

Thanks brother! I still would love to have your GT500!

Wow... that piece really makes that whole front end POP. Awesome job!!

Please do Roush side splitters now! :rock:

Thanks! I'll have to look into the side splitters. That's a good idea!

Looks amazing! I'll be ordering one within a couple of weeks after seeing these pics! Best looking Race Red 5.0 on the site!

Thanks a lot Nick! Your car looks great....so coming from you brother, it means a lot!

cars looking great!!

Thanks man!

I knew that's look awesome on your car!!

And your wheels are THE example of how wheels should fit a car. They are in the perfect location IMO. What's the size of them again? 19x? with what backspace/offset? What tires are you running? Any wheel spacers?

Thanks TJ! They are ASA GT5's in 19x9 with +45mm offset. BFG KDW 2's with 255-35-19 front and 275-35-19 rear. Not running wheel spacers at this time, but am looking at a set of 3/8" spacers for the rear to give it more of a staggered look.

One of the hottest 5.0's on here that's for sure.

Thanks!! It's coming along nicely, that's for sure. It really helps to have a bunch of great people like the ones on this forum to run ideas by.

Next up is most likely going to be a Saleen Grill. If I can afford it that is! I can't spend any more "obvious" money or my wife will trip so hard she would wake up on the moon. So I'm putting away some 'quiet cash' to get the grill. Talked to Steve at BBR about it already. I just need to hit the cash amount, get a Money Order and mail it off to him! LOL!:omfg:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back