I installed something today.....**VERY Pic Heavy!!**

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I wonder how far off those splitter lines would be on an 05-09 Mustang? I like the $120 idea.....lol!!

anybody tried one on our front end yet? LOL

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I wonder how far off those splitter lines would be on an 05-09 Mustang? I like the $120 idea.....lol!!

anybody tried one on our front end yet? LOL

Fuck... you just made me want to pull my credit card out and try this on my GT/CS front... shit.

fuck fuck fuck.

I'm just gonna have to do it.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Fuck... you just made me want to pull my credit card out and try this on my GT/CS front... shit.

fuck fuck fuck.

I'm just gonna have to do it.

I'd be willing to bet you could get it on there without much trouble. As long as you're able to modify your lower valance and/or make spacers, I just can't see it being too difficult to get it to work.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I'd be willing to bet you could get it on there without much trouble. As long as you're able to modify your lower valance and/or make spacers, I just can't see it being too difficult to get it to work.

Really am contemplating it... Just have some other mod expenses to worry about atm, then when I am done, I'll reevaluate my funds to see if I can bank the 120.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Really am contemplating it... Just have some other mod expenses to worry about atm, then when I am done, I'll reevaluate my funds to see if I can bank the 120.

DO IT! Just say, "Fuck It!!!" like Nick did and get one for your ride. It would look awesome and you could do up a DIY for other owners of your year models! Do it for the people man!!!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
DO IT! Just say, "Fuck It!!!" like Nick did and get one for your ride. It would look awesome and you could do up a DIY for other owners of your year models! Do it for the people man!!!

+1000000000000 Do it so I can do it!! LOL!

I'd even put it under my CDC Classic if the lines were right.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice looking car Frank! The Boss splitter is looking pretty sweet on your car! Man, if I ever decide on a 5.0 or not, it's gonna be a tough call on red or Grabber Blue. Either way, I'd damn near be copying your car! Ha!

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
Stang010.jpg

Stang014.jpg

FTMFW! Looks AWESOME!

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Tom If I had your fiveOh in that color I would be doing the same mods. Love it dude.....looks amazing! Of course I would paint those 5.0 badges black.....love the red and black theme. Its a very menacing look. Keep it up man.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Nice looking car Frank! The Boss splitter is looking pretty sweet on your car! Man, if I ever decide on a 5.0 or not, it's gonna be a tough call on red or Grabber Blue. Either way, I'd damn near be copying your car! Ha!

Thank you! Hopefully, you can get a 5.0!! These things are just as fun as you would imagine!

What tires do you have? The tread pattern looks awesome.

Also, you need a new sig.

BFG KDW2's. 255/35-19 front and 275/35-19 rear. Yeah, I do need a new sig huh?

FTMFW! Looks AWESOME!

Thanks brother! Those are my two favorites also!

Tom If I had your fiveOh in that color I would be doing the same mods. Love it dude.....looks amazing! Of course I would paint those 5.0 badges black.....love the red and black theme. Its a very menacing look. Keep it up man.

I've got two cans of Plasti-Dip. But the closer we get to moving to Florida, the less time I have to do stuff with the car. I hate moving.:ugh1: But the end state will justify the PITA it is to get there!

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I'm seriously thinking about ordering the side splitters. But I'm getting to the point now where if I order shit, I could end up having it delivered here and we are in Florida by the time it gets here.

Damn moving. I HATE moving.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back