Is She Dead Again Jim?

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Hey Michael... welcome to the forum! :beerdrink: But, you have to buy an S197 to stick around. I know of a SYT you can get dirt cheap.

Screamn03

Snake in the Grass
Reaction score
Hey Michael... welcome to the forum! :beerdrink: But, you have to buy an S197 to stick around. I know of a SYT you can get dirt
cheap.
Thanks Don:beer: .

I want nothing to do with that cursed car! Ted pulled some VooDoo or something on that thing because everytime I turned around something was screwing me up. I've never worked on a project that has treated me this way, odd.

Actually, I was so fed up it was getting me kind of down but when Nick came along and started helping out (ALOT) it put a different twist on it and made it somewhat enjoyable to work on again, well....at least as enjoyable as pulling the timing cover off the motor for the second time can be I guess......lol. So a BIG THANKS to Nick!

Now Bret somehow got himself stuck with it, you have my cell # bro.

Anyways, just wanted to stop by and say wuz up and maybe answer a few questions about it if need be. Dunno when I'll be getting my S197 (Shelby:naughty:).

TTYL,

Michael

Last edited:

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
In addition to that, if need be, if you're still gonna make it down next week to ST then I may be able to swing by Thursday mid-day to do a base tune for the procharger setup so it's driveable down to ST. I'll be in Modesto in the morning and then headed to Reno after that.

Cool. I can't be there but I'll park it down on the corner with the windows down and the keys on top of the dash. There is still a quarter tank of 91 octane in it and the upholstery is still pretty nice.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Michael it is great to see you here. Don't let you lack of a S197 keep you away. Keep comming until you buy that S197 (GT500?). Or you could go another route and buy a used v6 and put the GT500 engine in it, I know it has already been done with pretty good results.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back