"Lag" Between shift

OMG_LANDO

Reaction score
Having trouble getting my 2010 gt500 tuned! So, on the stock tune the car runs amazing has zero issues but I recently dropped pully sizes and ended up having to re tune! So, while in this tune process (started back in November of last year) for about a month or now we have been hunting a problem where the car "lags between shift" we originally thought it was torque source being limited but checked that off the list. This problem doesn't accrue on the stock tune so off my guessing its something wrong with the new tune. In the best way I can put it, I start from a roll in first and give it the hit..shift into second and its like it takes it up to around 4500 rpm before the throttle bottle fully opens up and you can really feel the power kicking in. So weird to me! any ideas what it could be? please and thank you!

OMG_LANDO

Reaction score
Ortiz performance. And I’m in the process but he says everything looks good on his end but we are doing a few more tests. Just looking to see if anyone else would have an idea

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
how are you determining the TB position?

did you change the belt w/ the pulley? OEM tensioner?

OMG_LANDO

Reaction score
Tb position is up to my tuner so I don’t know that! And yes everything needed got changed!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back