Mgw shifter vibration

Zach_kalakoc_s197

Reaction score
So I recently put a mcloed rst clutch in feels pretty good but there’s a little bit of noise, at first the clutch was fine shifter was great no vibration from the shifter at all now I’m getting a slight vibration on the shifter and it’s like a harmonic sound I reached out to mgw and they said they haven’t seen anything like this so it’s weird to me

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Something slightly out of balance in the clutch. It's been a while but I had MGW shifters in both my Mustangs, a 2009 Bullitt and a 2014 GT/CS. There was slightly more feedback in the handle than the stock shifter but that's a precision engineered shifter vs the cheap mushy sloppy stock one.

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
Have MGW shifter in my '12GT and no vibrations other than the slight increased NVH from the tighter tolerances like skwerl says.

Zach_kalakoc_s197

Reaction score
That’s what I’m thinking I didn’t have this vibration before installed the clutch 4 weeks ago and then now recently I feel this vibration through the shifter I’m gonna contact mcloed to see if they can balance my clutch checked everything five times and installed it so I know I got all the splines lined up and all it only does it occasionally thanks for the feed back

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back