MRT's Shop in Michigan

Jon_Purdy

forum member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm trying to find a reputable shop near my home here in Michigan to install a set of Kooks Long Tubes and Catted H-Pipe. Has anyone out there had their car worked on by the guys at the MRT shop in Michigan? If so, what sort of rating would you give them?

Jon

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I do all my own work, but if you are in the southwest area, I have a buddy with a lift in his garage.

Also, if any of you michiganders are interested in joining a car club, both mygt500 and I are co-captains of Stangpede for michigan and plan on getting it going in michigan.

Forward Performance

Reaction score
I do all my own work, but if you are in the southwest area, I have a buddy with a lift in his garage.

Also, if any of you michiganders are interested in joining a car club, both mygt500 and I are co-captains of Stangpede for michigan and plan on getting it going in michigan.
I looking to join something like that. I'm Grand Rapids

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
MRT is run by Scott Hoag the former lead of Team Mustang Division at Ford. He is the guy that brought the first Bullitt and the Mach I into existence. His shop does excellent work and Scott is a first class guy. You will be in good hands there. Tell him S.D. Wheeler recommended him to you.

Sonic05gt

newbie once more!!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've had a few things done at MRT! Scott Hoag is great to work with and his customer service has always been the best for me! He is local to me and probably the only place I would take my car to have work done!!

Brandon

Back