Mustang meeting Germany

Fast1one

Reaction score
I’ve visited Germany several times for work and I absolutely love it. Pretty cool to see such a big showing of mustangs over there!

GriffX

Reaction score
I’ve visited Germany several times for work and I absolutely love it. Pretty cool to see such a big showing of mustangs over there!
Good ol' times...... now we became California with bad weather, 2nd largest illegal immigration country of the world, mass raping every day, countless stabbings, no go areas even in my small town, fuel 7$+ /gal, whole landscape plastered with windmills and solar panels.

Last edited:

JC SSP

Reaction score
I was surprised to see the older mustangs… 60’s era.

Great event!

Dino Dino Bambino

I have a red car
Reaction score
Good ol' times...... now we became California with bad weather, 2nd largest illegal immigration country of the world, mass raping every day, countless stabbings, no go areas even in my small town, fuel 7$+ /gal, whole landscape plastered with windmills and solar panels.
Thank your ex Chancellor Angela Merkel for her wide open door immigration policy.

Amazing, I would have never thought you could muster that many there. Great show looks like.
Germany has the biggest population of Mustangs in Europe. It also has some sections of no speed limit Autobahn where you can properly stretch a car's legs. It's a beautiful country. I've toured most of it except for former East Germany, and twice went to the Wacken annual open air festival (the biggest heavy metal event in Europe).

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back