Mustang Week Who is all going...

Bizzyb0nes

forum member
Reaction score
my free place to stay fell through and I have to be on a budget bc my $500 car property tax is due end of august....arghhh!!!!!!!!!

Probably going up for either the cruise in thursday, and car show fridy and then back home...hotel bill will kill me...oh well no biggie

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
BUMP!! This is next week!!!

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
BUMP!! This is next week!!!

Can't wait! Getting the surfboard down from the attic this week!

There'll be a lot going on at MW this year. 5.0 Mustang will be there to cover it, and I'll be there shooting for Mustang Enthusiast. The Bill Jones Memorial car unveiling, the Saleen introduction, and more!

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nate, when are you heading down? Do me a favor and PM me your cell so we can all hang out!

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Is it next week yet?!! Where is the first party going to be?

StangMahn

They call me...Big Dave
Reaction score
I'll be there Thursday night at Darlington Drag Night...Once again, work pops up and I can't get to the other events. I might just take off next year...although still being Stangless, I feel a bit inept, haha

07caliGTstang, I can't wait to check out your ride at drag night, I've seen a few pics, but I bet it looks better in person

Last edited:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll be there Thursday night at Darlington Drag Night...Once again, work pops up and I can't get to the other events. I might just take off next year...although still being Stangless, I feel a bit inept, haha

07caliGTstang, I can't wait to check out your ride at drag night, I've seen a few pics, but I bet it looks better in person
Thanks! I will be there for sure!!! We all need to exchange some numbers so we can all meet up!

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Will be leaving in the early AM tomorrow. so that should put us down there at about 3 in the afternoon. Just in time for the days activities! I'm stoked!!

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
Will be leaving in the early AM tomorrow. so that should put us down there at about 3 in the afternoon. Just in time for the days activities! I'm stoked!!

I'm hoping to come rolling into the Speedway activities around 8-9 pm tomorrow - See you there...

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
Mustang Week is kickin' this year! Had a great time at the speedway last night, and a fab dinner with the MW gang at yamoto's - Thanks Rodney!

Am here at Hooter's now, just about to close down the laptop and go have lunch, then it's off to the drags for the night!

Later...

Back