Roush Charger going in this weekend !!!

JerryC

Reaction score
Now i just need to get my boost gauge hooked up.. Just to make sure, that bolt I remove is from the intake correct? Can i get that new adapter at just any ol parts store?

I didn't buy mine, the shop that did the install got it. But yeah an auto parts store should have it, or maybe a hardware store.

kystang615

forum member
Reaction score
me too, i was just looking on how to hook it up and i dont know where the 5v wire goes too, u ?

JerryC

Reaction score
youd think its simple since its just 3 wires ya know :)
yep, the wires are easy... The only reason I didnt do mine is that it was in the shop for the blower install anyway so i had them do that. I wanted the car back so I said I'd adjust the gauge, what a pain that was. I ended doing email for a couple of days with AF support. The support was good and he helped me figure it out.

bcb06gt

Reaction score
If you have a 5v boost sensor, just buy a 5V regulator that will convert any 8V-24V input to 5V. That is what I have on my 06GT Saleen SC with the electronic boost sensor. They are cheap on Ebay. I got mine and it has been 3 years.

kystang615

forum member
Reaction score
I went to home depot to try to find that fitting that goes in the manifold for the boost hose to hook to and everything they had was too big, any other place i should look?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back