TTSaleen ride along in car footage

TTSaleen

forum member
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIZ500QIoBY&list=UUdPH1TAqS79RfCPb9MALUHg&index=1

I captured this footage earlier this week.
I haven't taken my black car out in a while so I drove it to work on Thursday.
I had some guys next door comment about riding in a "1,000" hp car.
I could tell they didn't believe a street car on pump gas can make that kind of power.

I was happy to oblige them and "demonstrate" not only the civility of it, but also how it can obliterate a set of M/T drag radials!

Enjoy.
Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
The giant trail of smoke at 7:45 really shows the tire spin. I'll bet it took some miles off those DR's. Awesome vid.

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
Haven gotten a ride in this thing, I can say that it's equal parts civilized, brutal, and terrifying. Mostly because Ryan starts laughing like a hyena when the rear end goes scoot.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Any idea what this car can do in the 1/4? I bet it mph's the back half really strong.

TTSaleen

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link Ras! It's been funny the emails/responses I've gotten on that ride along video.

Gotta make some new ones soon and have my extra GroPro mounted on the back of the car.

Ras - My wife hooked me up with the wifi-backpack for Christmas. Just gotta get it to work now! Haha.

Ryan

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link Ras! It's been funny the emails/responses I've gotten on that ride along video.

Gotta make some new ones soon and have my extra GroPro mounted on the back of the car.

Ras - My wife hooked me up with the wifi-backpack for Christmas. Just gotta get it to work now! Haha.

Ryan

Is it true that Bewst gets you laid? Because you have a whole lot of BEWST.

bullitt6019

Boss Jockey
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIZ500QIoBY&list=UUdPH1TAqS79RfCPb9MALUHg&index=1

I captured this footage earlier this week.
I haven't taken my black car out in a while so I drove it to work on Thursday.
I had some guys next door comment about riding in a "1,000" hp car.
I could tell they didn't believe a street car on pump gas can make that kind of power.

I was happy to oblige them and "demonstrate" not only the civility of it, but also how it can obliterate a set of M/T drag radials!

Enjoy.
Ryan

Thanks for sharing this. It made me laugh out loud. What a machine...

Back