Vanessa's s197 with ford racing hot rod cams

Reaction score
Don't be a bitch, it's just a fuckin' car

lmao.... :chainsaw: I can if I wanna...

It sounds like to me she was driving like a bat outta hell, sliding around then lost it and couldn't get it back so she crashed her car.

I'm just saying... learn to drive or quit driving like a idiot... I have already had to bite my tongue a few times on here from some wrecked cars I seen.... but if its not your fault and say some idiot hit you.. then ok... but showing off and acting stupid and wrecking it then... well you suck ass.

I have had 14 Mustangs and almost 0 wrecks and the one I did have was just from hitting a curb and getting a bent rim... Never have I messed up a car like that acting stupid.

Have more respect for the Mustang damn... If your just going to buy one to wreck the shit out of it or rag it out.... then you don't deserve one. Go buy some ricer piece of shit then. :/

"Its just a car" Ugh... please... then you are just like her then.

Get mad at me all you want... this is my opinion.

Last edited:

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow, things happen. It is really just a car. It can be replaced, she cant. I dont know her but as a human being i have compassion for someone who not only got hurt but also lost their car. Hey Vanessa where did this happen at?

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
agreed^^^ there is no telling what can happen even if your driving straight and under control. it is just a car. and trust me i love mine and to see it go would hurt but its a human life no matter what. and girl i feel your pain on the back got hit by a drunk driver in my impala ss and now have a rod and 2 screws holding it together just stretch everyday.

queenbeeGT

grab her
Reaction score

It sounds like to me she was driving like a bat outta hell, sliding around then lost it and couldn't get it back so she crashed her car.

I'm just saying... learn to drive or quit driving like a idiot... I have already had to bite my tongue a few times on here from some wrecked cars I seen.... but if its not your fault and say some idiot hit you.. then ok... but showing off and acting stupid and wrecking it then... well you suck ass.

I have had 14 Mustangs and almost 0 wrecks and the one I did have was just from hitting a curb and getting a bent rim... Never have I messed up a car like that acting stupid.

Have more respect for the Mustang damn... If your just going to buy one to wreck the shit out of it or rag it out.... then you don't deserve one. Go buy some ricer piece of shit then. :/

lol, I've been driving these cars for the last 4 years and this is my first accident. Previously owned a c6 and ragged the shit out of that car. Accidents happen, if anything this is only going to get me into a new car. BTW, Why have these fast built cars to drive around like a granny....Just sayin this is my opinion.
:wgaf:it's just a damn car!

queenbeeGT

grab her
Reaction score
agreed^^^ there is no telling what can happen even if your driving straight and under control. it is just a car. and trust me i love mine and to see it go would hurt but its a human life no matter what. and girl i feel your pain on the back got hit by a drunk driver in my impala ss and now have a rod and 2 screws holding it together just stretch everyday.
OUCH! srry to hear that, and thanks....

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
yeah it hurts but doesnt stop me from doing what i want in life

queenbeeGT

grab her
Reaction score
Wow, things happen. It is really just a car. It can be replaced, she cant. I dont know her but as a human being i have compassion for someone who not only got hurt but also lost their car. Hey Vanessa where did this happen at?

gettin on the access rd, think it popped a tire....

Reaction score
lol, I've been driving these cars for the last 4 years and this is my first accident. Previously owned a c6 and ragged the shit out of that car. Accidents happen, if anything this is only going to get me into a new car. BTW, Why have these fast built cars to drive around like a granny....Just sayin this is my opinion.
:wgaf:it's just a damn car!

Ooook... Your one of those "Mommy and Daddy bought me everything, born with a silver spoon in your mouth types."

Even worse....

queenbeeGT

grab her
Reaction score
Ooook... Your one of those "Mommy and Daddy bought me everything, born with a silver spoon in your mouth types."

Even worse....

Lol I love how people always say this about us young people. I work to pay for my car and pay for my own mods. I'd be driving something better if that was the case.... :-0

Reaction score
Lol I love how people always say this about us young people. I work to pay for my car and pay for my own mods. I'd be driving something better if that was the case.... :-0

Well then, Im suprised. Do you live out on your own also? You say us young people so are you like 18 or something?

queenbeeGT

grab her
Reaction score
Well then, Im suprised. Do you live out on your own also? You say us young people so are you like 18 or something?

I don't need to discuss my personal life on the boards..Point was accidents happen and it's only a car, it will be replaced.... :)

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score

Even worse....
ohhhhh boy! look at this cat fight shit goin on here... haha...
sorry to hear about your car OP....

Reaction score
lol.. What a joke.
smiley-rolleyes008.gif

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score

Even worse....

Wait till you wreck you car and see how it feels shit happens...I don't remember seeing anyone attacking you on your thread about you getting jumped and all your shit stolen like a dumbass or how every other week you have a thread about the hole you dug your self into and you have to sale all your shit to get your car home. Ill be waiting for another of your dumb pointless threads so I can attack you and tell you have you shouldn't have done this an that your a idiot....:handjob:
I mean you really think she meant to wreck?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back