Chevykiller Reloaded

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
First and foremost, thanks to the whipple team for taking care of me and getting a brand new blower to me so quickly. I really appreciate all the great service!...:beer::bigbeer:

Second, Chevykiller is getting reloaded and is coming along much faster than expected. The heads are at Livernois right now getting dialed in for the new set-up. The weight is cut, the parts are in and the fabrication is beginning.

The new Chevykiller will retain the 330ci 4.6 boss big bore iron block set-up that ST Motorsports spec'd and assembled. I gave the motor a slight refresh and it is holding up as strong as ever.

The new power plant is custom ball bearing twin 67mm Precision haridryers put through a water-cooled set-up. Everything is getting custom fabricated, and I am attempting to use the stock intake with a GT500 TB (in reverse) to get me the 1200 to the tires I am looking for.

Due to the economy, the turbos (and all the other parts) got here quicker than expected, so the build is well underway and should be finished fairly quickly.

The new trans is a custom built TH400 from Mike's transmission with a continental converter.

I have been taking pics so I will update this thread with pics and info later this week and keep the build process going.

I have only one mission in mind - to take Burcham's title as the fastest stock computer 3V. When I go for the title, I WILL drive it to and from the track as well...:bigbeer:

In case anyway is wondering, my complete whipple kit and 4r70 are sold.

I will be having some other stuff for sale in the classified tomorrow though.

:beer:CK

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
twin turbo's to suck peoples very souls out... I knew it! :clap:

Congrats Mark. I'm doing twin turbo's when it's my turn as well.:clap:
Can't wait to see the pics and the chance to buy more of your good old stuff :thumb:

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No, you should have seen it. Nothing inside, nothing under the hood. I felt bad for the beast.

Yeah - she looks said but just wait and see - now that the goodies are here - she is going to get really mean really quick...:thumb:

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hungry like "stick 1200HP in my mouth" hungry! get it? :beerdrink:

kleistang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
lol i laugh when i hear u talk about all this parts that cost a ton of money like u are just changing honda sparkplugs. rofl :) keep going.

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
^^^lol...Marc, that thing is gonna be killer man!! Can't wait to see videos of that beast, and best of luck to you on the record!!!!

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back