Phansm72

forum member
Reaction score
Front bumper test fit, now paint

1400745_10152355043798289_100086743_o.jpg

50tbrd88

forum member
Reaction score
I'm not normally a "black wheel" fan, but those Saleen's look really good on there! Car is coming together nicely!!!

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
That looks like it will be a great looking car when you are done. Keep up the good work.

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Wow what great progress and work man!!! I'd love to do that swap into my 06 GT.. I'm getting up there in mileage and I want to get a new power plant eventually.. How can you make TCS/ABS work?

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
The ABS works , just the TCS doesn't , not sure why but Im sure it could be corrected somehow. I don't need TCS anyways :)

Oh nvm then, if ABS works- I'm all good.. I currently have my TCS off at all times in my car. I was thinking about my 03 mustang v6 premium that has a tcs problem and it causes abs to not work either. Both lights are on and neither work.

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
Wow! You definitely got working on it a lot quicker than Jason! Progress is amazing so far nice work, I still remember the day we picked up this roller haha

Hey Rey, don't bother coming into work friday...you're fired.

Keep up the good work Paul! I'm sure everybody on here is happy to finally see some progress on this car (that I couldn't provide haha)

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
ooo what the hell you go of the country for two weeks and this happens!!!

kick ass project sir I'll be sub'd.

Last edited:

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Well done. Nice work. I'm surprised dropping a Coyote into an '05-'09 isn't more popular....

It's bc everyone that's done it says what a pain the azz it is and that there is just tones of fab work or things just don't line up.

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
Are you not using a power steering rack?

Post 29 (page 2 on desktop site) :thumb:

The swap is really not that hard , if you've pulled a motor before and done some misc wiring it may actually be easy....

No dash pulling. Most of your current stuff , if you have a 05-09 gt will work. If you wire in the 2 CAN wires + and - from the FRPP PCM into your cars body harness then all the gauges will work , no dash removal. The oil pressure wire is on the C110 connector that you have to swap from the cars old c110 to the FRPP pcm connector and then the Oil Pressure guage works. I changed out the fuel pump for a GT500 one and used the existing fuel lines , just got the connectors and AN line to hook it up under the hood. the motor drops right in on the existing mounts , the tr3650 in the car bolts right up.

I used a clutch kit with flywheel from an 03-04 8 bolt modular flywheel setup , it bolts right to the coyote and has the right spline for the 3650 works like a champ. Im using the Flaming river manual rack so PS isn't a problem.

The heater fittings clip right on to the body fittings , Im using the coyote AC compressor but Ill have to get 2 fittings fabbed up because the lines have different ends on the 05-09s. Radiator hoses go right to your existing radiator , cooland bottle works perfect , FRPP aircleaner assembly sits where it should. It is an awesome swap.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back