F.S- 05-09 GT/GT500 Magnaflows Magnapacks MINT!!

StangPower05

"Pony Up"
Reaction score
Had these on the car for about 6 months and just upgraded to a complete 3in setup. There in MINT shape and shine up well. They've got the 3in rolled tips and look great sticking out of the rear exits on the bumper. Retail was around 700 new, Asking 350obo+ shipping.

null_zps7d1eaca0.jpg

null_zps4484ff48.jpg

null_zpsd8b8d87b.jpg

null_zps9a057327.jpg

Last edited:

RunnerInTheNight

forum member
Reaction score
Those would be loud as fu...dge... on my car probably, plus I need some back pressure for the straight piped 4.0... yea a 4.0 loud I know giggle... haha... GLWS

StangPower05

"Pony Up"
Reaction score
It's just the mufflers, it's not a 3in setup so your factory over axle pipes will work

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I've had practically all axle backs worth having and MAGNAFLOWS are #1 over all others to me. They sound like a muscle car should sound like. I bought me a set today.

Excellent seller too btw.

RunnerInTheNight

forum member
Reaction score
Well thanks for the compliment and if I had $350 to go towards the car you'd be first in line but I don't & plus I'd need someone to grind off the old welded hangers because well a certain company messed em up and that was the only option I had to fixing at the time & then i'd have to put new hangers on... on & on.... sorry steps off soap box

GLWS!

StangPower05

"Pony Up"
Reaction score
Well thanks for the compliment and if I had $350 to go towards the car you'd be first in line but I don't & plus I'd need someone to grind off the old welded hangers because well a certain company messed em up and that was the only option I had to fixing at the time & then i'd have to put new hangers on... on & on.... sorry steps off soap box

GLWS!

That stinks pal. But if you do change your mind or come up with some money, let me know.

I'm pretty sure the tips are 3.5"

Yea I think your right, they are 3.5"

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
I do need something like this... pypebombs are WAY too loud with the longtubes... I'll mull it over some more.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Oh man those are pretty. Magnapacks are flow thru mufflers I think? I think they would sound dang good with my mods. Shipping would be $ to 96761.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back