Lisle broken spark plug tool... for rent

topbliss

Reaction score
very nice taxman... You're a good man.. Im gonna be doing my 20k mile plugs in the spring.. I may need at then :) Put me on the list for spring

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
^^ just hit me up. A couple of weeks before you'll need it.

I used it when I did my Pro-Charger install and it worked great.

Rick you need to post some pics of that bad boy you're building.

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
Tool is available if anyone needs it.

Taxman,
Although my post count is rather low, I think I've got a couple guys here that'll vouch for me.

1. UltraKla$$ic...AKA Darren...I've bullshitted with him for years on the hdforums.com site.

2. fdjizm...hopefully he'll put in a word for me. I recently bought a part from him.

Anyway, if that's not good enough, I'll be glad to pay full price for the tool and when I send it back, you can refund minus the rental fee.

I need to find out what plugs I need, first.
I have a M90 SC and want to run the Brisk plugs, and I think I need one number colder.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Badpiggy, you have a 2009 so you have the new style heads with one piece plugs. You don't need the tool. The plugs you're looking for will be the Ford Racing/ NGK 7554. Several vendors here carry them, including LMR.

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
Badpiggy, you have a 2009 so you have the new style heads with one piece plugs. You don't need the tool. The plugs you're looking for will be the Ford Racing/ NGK 7554. Several vendors here carry them, including LMR.

You rock!
Thanks!

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I would've rented it to you anyway even with the low post count but I'm glad you don't need it. I'm not doing this to make money, just to help folks that need it.

Tool is available if anybody needs to change their plugs.

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
Sent this link to a guy in Louisianna that is doing a DOB manifold/gt500 supercharger install. He might like to have this just in case. I have been working with him, not sure if he is a S197 member or not but his name is Jeffrey. Good dude.. If anything were to go sideways on your end I will take care of you on it..

Jim

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Sent this link to a guy in Louisianna that is doing a DOB manifold/gt500 supercharger install. He might like to have this just in case. I have been working with him, not sure if he is a S197 member or not but his name is Jeffrey. Good dude.. If anything were to go sideways on your end I will take care of you on it..

Jim

Give him my email [email protected]. If he's not a member he can contact me that way.

dsmdiggler

forum member
Reaction score
A BIG thank you to Taxman for lending the tool out to me. He sent it on Wednesday and it was in my mailbox on Friday. LUCKILY no spark plugs broke off and I didn't need the tool. They creaked like hell coming out, but I got them. WHEW! Great service for the folks at s197 for sure! :beer:

Attachments

• 2013-02-07_08-09-16_311.jpg
    2013-02-07_08-09-16_311.jpg
    440.1 KB · Views: 25

rangerj84

forum member
Reaction score
I may need to grab this from you, my girls dad is coming over later to see if he can get the ones that broke out. I was all giddy cuz I got all of the drivers side out without a problem, I get over to the pass side and got 1 out of 4! Luckily my car is just sitting due to a project im working on so Im not too much in a hurry as she isnt going to be operational for a couple of weeks

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I may need to grab this from you, my girls dad is coming over later to see if he can get the ones that broke out. I was all giddy cuz I got all of the drivers side out without a problem, I get over to the pass side and got 1 out of 4! Luckily my car is just sitting due to a project im working on so Im not too much in a hurry as she isnt going to be operational for a couple of weeks

Somebody just asked for it for the 15th. If you can wait til after that, it'll be available again.

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
Somebody just asked for it for the 15th. If you can wait til after that, it'll be available again.

I sure appreciate the offer and working with me on the local pickup. If rangerj84 needs it that is cool. I really should buy another one to have on the shelf so I should be good.

This is a great thing for the forum members!

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score

Jim

I'm in Louisiana and have a spark plug tool. Where is he located I would be happy to help him out.
Kyle

Sent from iPhone

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back