Lisle broken spark plug tool... for rent

2008PHANTOM

forum member
Reaction score
Put me on the list please sir! Just bought some HT1's and will be installing when this little life saver comes my way.

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Recieved the tool today. Getting started on the plugs in about 5 mins...here we go. Hopefully i wont need it...anyways just keeping everyone informed.

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
2012-07-13_17-58-00_104.jpg

Was definately ready to be changed Im guessing the previous owner didnt change the plugs one time. Probably the originals with 61k miles. All came out without a hitch. Thanks to TAXMAN...i had piece of mind doing it.

Pretty awesome deal for 5 bucks. Even if you dont use the tool having it there is worth it. Thanks again taxman. The tool will be in the mail tomorrow morning.

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
I'm at 76k i am hoping they come out easy but want that piece of mind when i do it

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Sounds good man...

To keep track here are the next in line:

stang389
MU347STANG
2008Phantom

I'll PM y'all when the tool get back to schedule with you.

saleen_s331

Reaction score
Do you currently possess this fine tool, if so.. I'll be your huckle berry.. (pulled from tombstone haha) I am interested in renting this from you, I'm looking to tackle this project this week while I am on leave.

Last edited:

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
It's in transit to stang389 right now. I'll add you to the list if you want.

2008PHANTOM

forum member
Reaction score
You about finished stang389?...im ready to get these plugs changed but I really want the tool as backup.

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

saleen_s331

Reaction score
I'm good actually, 87k and pulled all 8 no issue!! thanks though taxman, and its awesome you trust these guys to do this, it saves a lot worry and money!!

vincent518

forum member
Reaction score
Put me on the list I've been putting this off for awhile. Send me a pm when I'm up

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Tool in route to 2008Phantom. MU347STANG I PM'd you and didn't get a response in a couple of days so I jumped to the next. You're next again. If you want off, just let me know.

To keep track here are the next in line:

MU347STANG
Braupe
Vincent518

I'll PM y'all when the tool get back to schedule with you.

Infamous05

forum member
Reaction score
I know you're a trusting guy. I am too. But working in short term finance has really changed my perception on things. If you're not going to charge the full fee. Do you think it would be more wise to limit who gets it to members with a substantial post count? I just want to see someone so genuine get screwed over. And you're an awful long ways away for us Eastern US people to get it back to you.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I know you're a trusting guy. I am too. But working in short term finance has really changed my perception on things. If you're not going to charge the full fee. Do you think it would be more wise to limit who gets it to members with a substantial post count? I just want to see someone so genuine get screwed over. And you're an awful long ways away for us Eastern US people to get it back to you.

I'll be wary of people with smaller post counts, but we all can read the bad seller thread where people with thousands of posts and stellar iTrader ratings fucked people over. It is what it is man. If I get burned, shit happens. I'm putting it out there, and I know the risks. Some guys with low post counts here are well respected members of other forums too. I'll be doing my research and hopefully everyone is respectful of the process and gets it, uses it, and returns it in a timely manner.

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
If you get fucked by a member. Ill throw in 10 bucks to buy a new one for you. (and maybe others too) but whatever.

Does that solve anything?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back