My #8 goes bye bye and who know's why - OP runs and hides

12Kona

Reaction score
i think the OP deleted his acct. so i dont think it would matter much to him. be nice to find out why he posted what he posted and what all actually went down if anything at all.

BlackSunshine

Power Downshifter
Reaction score
Man, that was the longest dyno pull ever... LOL J/K

Sounds good.

Old video, just put it up to show the torque spike since thats what we were talking about.

lol what gear was that in 5th? +1 on a long pull haha

It was done in 4th. I will only guess that it was that long because that is a Mustang Dyno and the load it generates makes the car work alot harder to spin those rollers. I've dynoed on Dynojets and its definetly not like that.

The mustang in the video due to lightning looks like an european hatchback. For those who have seen, like mixing a mustang and a Renault Megane rear.

I never noticed that until you pointed it out :thumb:

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
He took it in due to it smoking. Engine is damaged some how. Oil is in the engine bay area. Dealership told him tuff shit no warranty since he had a tune and other mods. I got all this info from one of his best buds, that just so happens to work one office over from me.

FalconGTHO

The Reporter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
star+wars+dildo.jpg

? Point?

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score

not much.. I was looking for forest gump(stupid is as stupid does) instead of"Horsepower is what torque does" and I ran into that...
I thought both things were stimulating.. haha

Do you feel the force? hahah

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
Well I'm in Ky and it's hotter than the gates of hell here right now too. You think taking out 3 degrees would be too much? That's what I'm thinking about doing.

I tried taking out 3 degrees of timing and the car pops thru the exhaust on decel. I put the timing back to where it was and the pop went away. Probably not a good idea.

pacettr

PJ Lover
Reaction score
That's where you show your naivety. Its obviously not 339HP at 4175rpm.

and this dyno did not measure or scale either properly. I've shown you where you're wrong, and you keep beating your head against the wall.

Now I am going to be irrational here for a second. If S197 GT's car is making an equal amount of HP and torque at their peak figures, then he has a rare car. It should be sold back to Ford as an engineering sample, as he is the only reported case of this ever happening in existance.
That fancy school must not be big on the spelling bee circuit.
You're not using any kind of fact, all you are doing is taking a bad/unvalidated number and using it as your constant. I'm glad you're not in any type of engineering field.
I'm glad you're not in any type of engineering f...oh wait.
I'm holding back what I do for a living and throwing out the advanced degree card (hint, all of my degrees are in engineering and fields that require advanced mathematics). I've learned how to spot when a measuring tool fails by trend analysis.

I'd rather keep it civil but I'm at the point I don't care what pace says about the dyno. Some people just don't understand.
Should have held back a little better. (hint, just because I'm a dumb car salesman doesn't meen I wasn't a State Regents Scholar)
new thread title:

My #8 goes bye bye and who know's why - OP runs and hides
Looks like there are others running and hiding :beer:
OP's number 8 cylinder goes to cylinder heaven. No one knows why, but he had 3 different tunes in the car. He doesnt know which one does it so he just assumes lund did it. Well after about 40 pages of finger pointing s197GT posts his dyno graph. All s197forum engineers start to examine and do dynograph analysis. pacettr says the s197 engineers are wrong. More finger pointing ensues and s197 engineers are now on a vendetta against pacettr.
pacettr > S197 engineers
He's really not even worth talking to anymore, he gets the dunce cap of the year award from me.

Thanks, but it fits you so much better :dunce:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back