N/A Coyote A6 cars in the 11s - what's your combo?

KrisR

forum member
Reaction score
Just got my Circle D converter in 4 days ago and love it! I asked for a 4,500 rpm stall, and it's actually flashing a few hundred rpm's higher. Had a 1-piece aluminum d/s & safety loop installed at the same time. Just need a great tune to take advantage of the higher stall, now.

Next track day is this coming Friday (weather permitting). Stock, my '14 GT with just drag radials & tune went 12.60's with the stock converter (DA was 1000' to 1600' above sea level), so I'm hoping for low 12's with the converter & d/s (maybe even high 11's now that the weather has cooled off a lot).
How is the driveability? I am torn between the 3c and 5c. I put probably 1500 miles a month on my car in the summer months.

Contact Mike Rousch at Mid Atlantic Performance in VA for tuning. He has been tuning my car and it drives extremely well. His own personal 2013 gt has a 5c 4100 stall so he has the tune figured out for it.

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Reaction score
How is the driveability? I am torn between the 3c and 5c. I put probably 1500 miles a month on my car in the summer months.

Contact Mike Rousch at Mid Atlantic Performance in VA for tuning. He has been tuning my car and it drives extremely well. His own personal 2013 gt has a 5c 4100 stall so he has the tune figured out for it.

Drivability is great, although steep uphills keep it revving. I had a 4,800 rpm stall converter in my supercharged '07 GT and loved it as a daily driver. Partial throttle has it revving to 2K to 3K rpm's, so in town mileage will take a little hit. Highway mileage will stay the same since it still locks up.

KrisR

forum member
Reaction score
Drivability is great, although steep uphills keep it revving. I had a 4,800 rpm stall converter in my supercharged '07 GT and loved it as a daily driver. Partial throttle has it revving to 2K to 3K rpm's, so in town mileage will take a little hit. Highway mileage will stay the same since it still locks up.

Thanks. I think I'm going to go for the 5c (approx 4100 stall).

Mike Rousch

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Just got my Circle D converter in 4 days ago and love it! I asked for a 4,500 rpm stall, and it's actually flashing a few hundred rpm's higher. Had a 1-piece aluminum d/s & safety loop installed at the same time. Just need a great tune to take advantage of the higher stall, now.

Next track day is this coming Friday (weather permitting). Stock, my '14 GT with just drag radials & tune went 12.60's with the stock converter (DA was 1000' to 1600' above sea level), so I'm hoping for low 12's with the converter & d/s (maybe even high 11's now that the weather has cooled off a lot).

Brian, I can help you out with a great tune for it!

Thanks. I think I'm going to go for the 5c (approx 4100 stall).

Your going to love it! Call me when you get a chance!

KrisR

forum member
Reaction score
5C ordered. Thanks Mike Rousch!

Can't wait to bolt on my drag radials and hit the track now!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back