Saleen TwinScrew on **craigslist** 1000bucks READ DETAILS

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
ohhhh PLEASE KEEP us updated ! I fckn hate shady thieves !

T

Top00Cat

Hope this works out for you. People like this ruin it for everyone else

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Hope you get this worked out man, be sure and let us know when you get your hands on this duech bag.

WARstang

forum member
Reaction score
http://memphis.craigslist.org/pts/1950779778.html

Whats up stang-bangers... over the weekend I actually went and looked at this supercharger for my neighbors son, when you turn it it does rock back and forth with ease, the snout looks like it needs rings or bearings or what ever, It will definitly need to some work done to it. It has all the piping minus the injectors and tuner, The guy wanted 1500 i managed to swindle the price down to 1000 bucks.... his phone number is in the craigslist post. he said about 30k miles on it looks more like 50,000 miles and never cleaned or washed it. I figured i'd let you know about it just in case it's a easy project for someone to get back running right.

When you negotiate the price just ask him can you do 800 and work your way up to 1000, thats how i did it. B/c its going to need some reconditioning.

What is the name and address of this shop??

WARstang

forum member
Reaction score
What about BMW3? Has he been able to help?

No, I pm'ed him and no reply yet about him going over there. It is a shop and he has been there... I need the address and phone or business name.

Boozshey

Reaction score
They look to have been around for some time now. I would call that shop tomorrow. Ask for him and see what happened...

bolivianpimp

Reaction score
That stealing bastard!! Please let us know what happens, we will get a caravan of stangs and roll into the shop!! hope it works out.

BMWM3

Always Online
Reaction score
No, I pm'ed him and no reply yet about him going over there. It is a shop and he has been there... I need the address and phone or business name.

Went by today , before i went to work , no answer, i'm going to try again later this afternoon, i Pm'ed you my phone number.... I just hope he doesn't try to start shit and shoot me for questioning him about it if he is keeping the money and not shipping. I know he really does have b/c when i tried to buy it i talked him down to 1000 and i physically saw it and played with it, at the time it seemed like legitimate business deal.

BMWM3

Always Online
Reaction score
just talked to sprchrgd s197 , he says the guy ACTUALLY lives in a house attached to the back of the shop , he says he is going to go with me later on to check it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back