Saleen TwinScrew on **craigslist** 1000bucks READ DETAILS

Boozshey

Reaction score
I know it may be out of what you are willing to do for him, but what if:

When you get there, if the guy is there and the blower is there. You go ahead and grab it from him and ship it??? At least it isn't in his hands any longer.

BMWM3

Always Online
Reaction score
I know it may be out of what you are willing to do for him, but what if:

When you get there, if the guy is there and the blower is there. You go ahead and grab it from him and ship it??? At least it isn't in his hands any longer.

Yeah i could do it, that would make it easier. I'm pM'ed the buyer my phone number.

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
Shit ! Ill paypal you some funds to help ship if need be !! I hate seeing shit like this ! Keep us updated bro !

sprchrgd s197

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH
Reaction score
supercharger

What up guys!! I saw the supercharger with my own eyes. So it was there. But the guy did look like he was hard up for money. Living where you work tells you that. He told me he lived there. We're going over there today. I haven't bought anything on the site yet but most deals go down cool and I tell everybody I know to get on here and buy shit the guys are cool and straight up. So I didn't buy it but if it's there It'll be in my hands like I did. Then you'll have your merchandise.:asshat:Smack him like bitch don't play with us!!!!!

bolivianpimp

Reaction score
What up guys!! I saw the supercharger with my own eyes. So it was there. But the guy did look like he was hard up for money. Living where you work tells you that. He told me he lived there. We're going over there today. I haven't bought anything on the site yet but most deals go down cool and I tell everybody I know to get on here and buy shit the guys are cool and straight up. So I didn't buy it but if it's there It'll be in my hands like I did. Then you'll have your merchandise.:asshat:Smack him like bitch don't play with us!!!!!

Haha you tell that :wt: like it is!! I hope everything works out and you walk out with the blower.

BMWM3

Always Online
Reaction score
Saleen twinscrew repoed**

any update?!?!?!

will post the details in a minute , long story , but I now have the supercharger, does anybody know the original buyer or phone number, this thing is going to take some mula to ship via fed ex...

But here goes the story , supercharged 197 and I both went to the guys shop, he 1st lied said he was about to ship it then said he couldn't ship it b/c he didn't have original buyer phone number which was some bull shit! ( everybody on the forums know you don't hold someone shit for 2 fucking weeks b/c you don't have a phone number, I've sold plenty of shit on here though everyone hasn't posted me feedback scores as they should, i've never not shipped shit b/c i didn't have a phone number)... Superchrgeds197 and I said fuck it, WE ARE GOING TO TAKE IT FROM YOU NOW... so the dude 1st said no, then we demanded it or else, and the dude got scarred and started tripping over shit...it was funny as hell. The guy was not about to ship the supercharger i think he was going to keep posting on craigslist or news paper and suckering out of town buyers of money from paypal. Although he did have a nice fox body cobra in the back. here some pics.... of me taking of photo of supercharged s197 and the two boxes we recovered for the buyer.

Again if anybody know the buyer please tell him to check his email i sent him my phone number ...

the 1st picture is the seller , the white guy
the 2nd picture is sprchrgd s197 standing over the repo'd Saleen

LOL this repo was made possible by boozshey and sprchrgd s197 and BMWM3

Last edited:

Boozshey

Reaction score
Oh yeah, when I shipped my saleen blower I think it was about $85.00.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
BMW3

I repped ya and everybody else on this forum should do the same!!! You and SUPERCHARGED197 are the REAL definition of a Mustang Community!!!!!!!

Unfreakinbelievable and props to you both!!!!!!!!!!

Boozshey

Reaction score
Dude I wish I could have been there!!! I would have been laughing my ass off!!! That shit is classic!!!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score

I repped you to. I just wish I could meet you and BMW3. I'd buy all the beer you guys could drink! You fellas are badass!!!!!!:beerchug2::beerdrink:

BMWM3

Always Online
Reaction score
WARSTANG we have your supercharger, where are you.... U NEED TO EAT, BREATH, AND SLEEP S197FORUM.COM

Last edited:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Ok, times up. I'll give you $1500 for it...........LOL!!

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nk:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back