Slammed on 18s, post your pics!

Kbreeze

forum member
Reaction score
Here's mine not as low as some of the cars in here, she's going back up until I can get some better spring for the coils and sorry for the shity shot best I can do with a low res point and shot.

DSC06696-1-1.jpg

Looks pretty darned low to me. Always liked those wheels. BBeen a while since I've seen them. Are they BBS, I forget...

WOT

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice. Dig those wheels.... What are they and what are the specs on em?

BBS RK with Panoz carbon fiber clover center caps.
Backs 18x10 20mm 275/40/18
Fronts 18x8.5 25mm with a 5mm spacer 245/45/18 with a bit on negative camber.

WOT - Are those 2011+ side skirts?

Yes they are, I had to trim the side skirt a little bit by the front fender area for it to fit properly other than that it snapped on pretty easily.

WOT

forum member
Reaction score
Looks pretty darned low to me. Always liked those wheels. BBeen a while since I've seen them. Are they BBS, I forget...

Yes BBS RK, Not many out there since they don"t make them anymore.

It can go a bit lower but the ride quality is unbearable so that a no no for me. I think bags are the best way to go for stance and ride quality for a cruiser but the added weight sux. For now I'll stick with the cheap coils-overs.

eddieval5

forum member
Reaction score

It can go a bit lower but the ride quality is unbearable so that a no no for me. I think bags are the best way to go for stance and ride quality for a cruiser but the added weight sux. For now I'll stick with the cheap coils-overs.

Can you post more pics of where you had to trim the sideskirt?

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score

2010 mirrors also look good. where in sofl are you?

WOT

forum member
Reaction score
WOT - That looks amazing bud.. Any more pics?

Thanks :) I do, but the car doesn't sit like that anymore, That is until I get better springs for the coil-overs.
The GF just wouldn't ride with me when it sat that way. Would give me the evil eyes over bumps :/

Can you post more pics of where you had to trim the sideskirt?

I can get some tomorrow when I get home to indicate where it needs to be trimmed. I also had to punch a new hole for one of the fasteners.

2010 mirrors also look good. where in sofl are you?

Thanks, I vinyl wrapped them couldn't decide between Matte Black or Gloss so far it looks pretty good in gloss and no one has noticed that they are not painted.
I live in the Hollywood area.

asianskater91

forum member
Reaction score
BBS RK with Panoz carbon fiber clover center caps.
Backs 18x10 20mm 275/40/18
Fronts 18x8.5 25mm with a 5mm spacer 245/45/18 with a bit on negative camber.
18x10+20? no way? 18x10+20 would stick out alot mor ethen that, do you have like a side wheel shot like?

WOT

forum member
Reaction score
18x10+20? no way? 18x10+20 would stick out alot mor ethen that, do you have like a side wheel shot like?

Yes, 20mm offset. They do stick out a bit and rubbed under full compression when it was lowered. I don't have any side shot when the car sat like that. A 255 will tuck in but not really interested on stretching the tires on these wheels since it will expose the lip more than what they are now.
Eventually these will go into hibernation till something with an IRS pops up. Looking in to having some wheels widen to 12" with a 305 or a 315 at this point once I get new springs for my coilovers.

asianskater91

forum member
Reaction score
Yes, 20mm offset. They do stick out a bit and rubbed under full compression when it was lowered. I don't have any side shot when the car sat like that. A 255 will tuck in but not really interested on stretching the tires on these wheels since it will expose the lip more than what they are now.
Eventually these will go into hibernation till something with an IRS pops up. Looking in to having some wheels widen to 12" with a 305 or a 315 at this point once I get new springs for my coilovers.

wow thats crazy i want some good specs, but might get some custom wheels haha 11's out back with 285 and go lower and add camber up front ;] but i dont see how yal even rub, i dont rub at all and my rear have like 1/4in gap from tire to quarter and they stick out about 1/4in haha
new pics though, got a shorty antenna rofl

7015353861_485c535e82_c.jpg

6845679534_17eb1e84b7_c.jpg

06tungstengt

forum member
Reaction score
Someone needs to change this "slammed" title to "lowered".....So disapointing. The most slammed you can get with out coilovers or bags are Sportline springs. Im on 19's on sportlines and my car is pretty slammed . And when I have my 17 bullits on it the exhaust scraps the road in some spots. Not being a dick cause there is somoe very nice "lowered" stangs in here, but I come here looking for slammed ones everyday and dont see any accept for the few slammers that did post much earlier. And yes I know most of you guys dont like "slammed" stangs and think they are pointless.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back