Why you shouldn't race a Bimmer

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
Thought this video was kinda funny. Fast forward at least to the Vette part around 7:00. FUCK ONSTAR LOL

This guy's actually pretty humble about it. Typical NY-Fla transplant as far as appearance and the car though lol. But seems like a good guy who learned a hard lesson. Oh and I'd assume he was a Marine by the license plate so he's already won me over lol

Last edited:

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
I still think the Vette part is the best!!! "You were in a crash <HERE>" Moroso, now Palm Beach Raceway...my old stomping ground lol

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
yea, i was very suprised. Most bimmer enthusiasts i've methave that "I'm better than you" mentality. He flat out was like "Ya,,,i ain't got nothing for them muscle cars" lol

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out what happens at the time of a bmw purchase?
It seems as though once they are on the road believe they have purchased that actual road. o.0

keith88lx

forum member
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out what happens at the time of a bmw purchase?
It seems as though once they are on the road believe they have purchased that actual road. o.0

True statement there. My buddy purchased a 06 330i with close to 90k miles I think. He swears that thing is faster than any Mustang out there. I laugh everytime he sends pics of him at a BMW hang out or something.

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
Here in NJ, if your italian and you own a BMW, preferrably leased, its a given you live in your parents basement lol

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Great video!

On the 'Vette subject, earlier this year I watched a tool in a brand new Corvette stay all over the throttle through his massive wheel hop.......which promptly resulted in a cracked transaxle case. Lol

Drex

forum member
Reaction score
How is he a douche? I thought the dude was fairly humble regarding his stupid decision.

Tapatalk makes me look incoherent

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back