15x8 Jegs wheels?

blue streak

forum member
Reaction score
I ordered 15x8 jegs super mag wheels. 4.5 back space. 275/60/15 mt et streets. they stick out 2in on both sides and rub like hell. epic fail.

Kipp07GT

Slug Box
Reaction score
4.5 back spacing is your problem, should have gone 5.5 and they wouldnt stick out. Only maybe .5 inches and not 2. Sell those since they have been mounted and get 5.5's and youll be set.

blue streak

forum member
Reaction score
i see that.. i was told 4.5 is what i needed. obviously these guys are still talking new edge cars when i asked about s197s... this problem has been kind of a buzz kill for the track.. i like having my bone stock looking mustang, make 450whp, and murdering the unexpected from a 40 roll anyways. guess ill stick to what i know.

Kipp07GT

Slug Box
Reaction score
No, the convo's dont fit either, the 6.5 backspacing doesnt work. You'll need 7.5 on a 10' rim. But those rims would need alot of grinding just like the weld draglites in 15x10 with 7.5. Our brakes are the problem. There is a kit out from JMS I think it is the name that puts SN-95 brakes on the back of the cars to allow us to run "ALMOST" any 15' in rim we want but I havent seen anyone use them yet.

2011CS

2011 California Special
Reaction score
I would pay $500 per rim to be able to run those convos.

If they made them in an 18, I would pay $650

Centerline you listening????

Kipp07GT

Slug Box
Reaction score
Alot of the wheel companies have heard the voices of S197 owners, and most are not interested in the R&D of making a rim that fits right now. Race Star is the first to make a direct bolt on that is cheap enough to afford. Bogart and Holeshot are awesome wheels but the average gear head is not gonna shell out big $$$ to get them. They would love to spend an affordable amount on the wheels and still look good. Weld has some too, but still rather high in price. I would say if your gonna spend that much, id go with the Weld Magnums or there new line which are really nice. But the affordable side, Race Star or Jegs will work just fine.

s197mach1

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
No...just a customer of his who hates to see shitheads like 2011CockSucker try to screw him over.

08gt4u

forum member
Reaction score
ok i was just wondering cause you sounded to me just like him except is fucktard not dumbass

s197mach1

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Amazing what you can pick up by hanging around the right people.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back