Moostangs Photography/Videography

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks Stephen! I'm pretty darn excited about it! Of course I don't feel "ready" but I don't think I ever would have!

You are never ready, but just take it day by day and enjoy. Before you know it the child is asking for the keys to the Mustang...lol

I showed my wife your video and she guessed it the minute your wife walked into the garage...WTF?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You are never ready, but just take it day by day and enjoy. Before you know it the child is asking for the keys to the Mustang...lol

I showed my wife your video and she guessed it the minute your wife walked into the garage...WTF?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How?!? She is the first one!! Hell half the people we sent it to didn't get it at all. As a matter if fact her Grandma was livid that I was driving like that. She was so pissed. Saying that my wife should never ride with me again, that I better get my act straight before the baby comes, irresponsible. Lol! She is crazy!

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
How?!? She is the first one!! Hell half the people we sent it to didn't get it at all. As a matter if fact her Grandma was livid that I was driving like that. She was so pissed. Saying that my wife should never ride with me again, that I better get my act straight before the baby comes, irresponsible. Lol! She is crazy!

My wife said she just knew...some kind of woman thing.:roflmao:

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Roush Axleback Exhaust review including Fly Bys, Launch, Burnout, Start, Idle and more!

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
"The greatest gift of all" wasn't a dead giveaway for anybody else?
I know ya'll talk with a southern accent, but I didn't think this video was going to be about Jesus or Nascar...

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
"The greatest gift of all" wasn't a dead giveaway for anybody else?
I know ya'll talk with a southern accent, but I didn't think this video was going to be about Jesus or Nascar...

Lol!! Some may of thought the freedom of being able to drive a mustang and do burnouts and donuts and drive fast! Lol!

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Here is a good reason to bump this thread. I took a couple of pictures I was happy with after cars and coffee today.

pymy6ejy.jpg

eraresyh.jpg

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I edited this tour promo for a local band that I'm a huge fan of. What do you think?

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks Stephen! I have a new prank video coming out today that I think is pretty dang funny! I get to scare a couple of my friends with a snake! Lol!

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

And I thank you for it! That is hysterical!

Did my embed not work properly? I'm on my iPhone. No problem man! Sorry y'all had to stare at my butt for 10 seconds. lol.

That lady screaming had me rolling.....lol

Haha! She is awesome! She flipped her lid. She wanted her son no where near it but her husband picked up the real snake and was trying to get his son to let it. Lol.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back