Moostangs Photography/Videography

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Here is a short video showcasing some of the fun my buddy Jeremy and I had at Pole Position Raceway!

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
A shoutout in one of my videos? I can do that, just need to film your car man!!
You already know we'll be back up there soon to take care of business again :naughty1:

I'm excited to see Stretch (Larry) and 05stroker (Billy) run again so the trip will be made

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You already know we'll be back up there soon to take care of business again :naughty1:

I'm excited to see Stretch (Larry) and 05stroker (Billy) run again so the trip will be made

Hell yeah man! What does stretch have going on with his car right now?

Your ass got spun out bro!

Negative sir.. That was a 50 year old man that my buddy spun out. We had similar colored jackets but I can assure you that wasn't me. I was in the back of the pack as my kart wouldn't start when we left the pits.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's for sure!! In sure it's a built something!! Is he at least keeping the twins?

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I made a new channel intro video.

When I changed my layout it have me the option to add a video that will play automatically when a guest checks out my channel. I wanted to make a video that grabbed people's attention and makes them want more!

Let me know what you think..

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
I dig it. Surprisingly that music didn't bother me like I initially thought it would haha

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I dig it. Surprisingly that music didn't bother me like I initially thought it would haha

Good deal man, it took me a while to find a song that I liked to use for this video... I want to start mixing it up with the music though and not use the same style for every video. I just have to use royalty free music if I want to not get copyright infringement and have my videos only viewable on computers...

Thanks for checking it out!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back