Moostangs Photography/Videography

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
I dont know where you're located but I'm always looking for nice rides to shoot. Granted they aren't the quality moostang is at but it's better than average.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I live too far away lol.

I'll be down there in two weeks to chill with Ryan! Let's all meet up!

I dont know where you're located but I'm always looking for nice rides to shoot. Granted they aren't the quality moostang is at but it's better than average.

Thanks man, I don't consider mine to be anything super special. Honestly feel as if I get lucky when I go out and take pictures!

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
I got the notification on my phone this morning. I would watch it at work, but they told me to stop watching youtube and streaming pandora on the company wifi in the bathroom.

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
I'll be down there in two weeks to chill with Ryan! Let's all meet up!

Thanks man, I don't consider mine to be anything super special. Honestly feel as if I get lucky when I go out and take pictures!

I hear ya brother. I haven't had anything interesting enough to make a video on. I'll post some of my pics I took and get your feedback and a little criticism.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I got the notification on my phone this morning. I would watch it at work, but they told me to stop watching youtube and streaming pandora on the company wifi in the bathroom.

That's shitty man! Lol!!! It'll be there for you when you get home though! Thanks for checking it out!

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Maddox your car is looking 100x better now though! It's back on the road correct?

I hear ya brother. I haven't had anything interesting enough to make a video on. I'll post some of my pics I took and get your feedback and a little criticism.

Start a thread and I'll check them out. I don't know a whole lot to give you any real critique but I'll look at them and let you know!

Last edited:

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Yes sir. Down for a build now so I dont have to be the slowest car at the next event.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Whats the fun in that?!? Just like you do with your videos/vlogs, you like to keep them on the edge of their seat waiting to find out in the next one.

It's going to be a good year!

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He texted me James! He's doing an LS Swao with a big single turbo! He's also throwing on a few under glows to distract his opponent. Or at least that's what he told me... Lol!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back