My #8 goes bye bye and who know's why - OP runs and hides

DIB5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Talked to a Ford rep on one of the other forums. She said so far its only tuned cars and stock cars have no worry. Looks like more cars with 8 problems than reported on forums.

Last edited:

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Talked to a Ford rep on one of the other forums. She said so far its only tuned cars and stock cars have no worry. Said more cars with 8 problems than reported on forums.

Do you have a link to this discussion, or was this a private conversation through PM's you had with this rep? What forum? Reps name?

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Do we really want a Ford Customer Service rep on a forum that's pretty much ONLY about modifying Mustangs?

Hide yo license plates, hide yo mods, because there's a Ford Customer Service rep loose in the S197 park.

ok, corny I know.

Bmr4life

2005 GT
Reaction score
You guys are naive enough to think they're not already here, wow. Deysha is the least of your worries. She's actually helped people out before.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You guys are naive enough to think they're not already here, wow. Deysha is the least of your worries. She's actually helped people out before.

Deysha helped me out with an issue, too. My engine is stock, so I have nothing to hide. I was just looking out for other people, you know?

Sent from my DROID2 Global using tapa-whatzit-thing

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Hide yo license plates, hide yo mods, because there's a Ford Customer Service rep loose in the S197 park.

ok, corny I know.

Lolzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!

a6cd099b-d787-95c9.jpg

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Yes they do.

Yes they do.

We all did the math, his graph does not add up. It was most likely a tach read error on the dyno. I have a dyno of my car showing I made 415 hp at 16,000 rpm due to the same issue.

He even said, he felt that dyno graph was incorrect. The 5.0 is not making that kind of peak torque with those bolt on modifications. His graph is showing almost 50rwtq higher than all of the other 5.0s out there with his mods.

If his peak torque at 4175 was actually 425, he would be making a lot more hp at the same rpm.

pacettr

PJ Lover
Reaction score
We all did the math, his graph does not add up. It was most likely a tach read error on the dyno. I have a dyno of my car showing I made 415 hp at 16,000 rpm due to the same issue.

He even said, he felt that dyno graph was incorrect. The 5.0 is not making that kind of peak torque with those bolt on modifications. His graph is showing almost 50rwtq higher than all of the other 5.0s out there with his mods.

If his peak torque at 4175 was actually 425, he would be making a lot more hp at the same rpm.

Your math fails.

LOL, you're on your own man.

Just me and physics.

I see what you are doing here. LOL :stir:

I don't think you do.

Like Beef said, no one claimed that, but since you ask, I made 425/427 with a Lund Tune, JLT intake, O/R X, and an Axleback.

Beat that!

a6cd89ca-f3e9-2afd.jpg

Look again. Sharpen your pencils and charge up your calculator batteries.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Look again. Sharpen your pencils and charge up your calculator batteries.

Are you talking to me, or just quoting my post with the graph.

More importantly, where's your damn Boss?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back