The Offical Jegs 15" Wheel Thread

05GT281

ole' legend lime
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Awesome. But just one question. I can see in the pics for the rear that the car was jacked up by the pumpkin. Just wondering if the car was resting on a jack stand ? And if the rim was sitting were would be with a tire on it if it was on the ground ( for swaybar clearance)

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
well shit this is garbage the fronts work but rears are small or go with big rears and diffrent style fronts lol damn u jegs

MexGT

forum member
Reaction score
id like to see the rears with tires and the car in the ground, its def a good option

A John In NJ

Rice Cooker
Reaction score
Dude, Get the 28x10.5 slicks. Put em on the car and lower it then take pics.....

cjtenney

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Mine are overnighted... Be on and pics asap :)...

And be in BR for weekend, break 'em in at NPR Sat. night :thumb:

cool! make sure you spin the front wheel when its up in the air, bc mine rubbed alittle with the 3/8" spacer. It doesnt rub much and not all the way around, just in one particular spot. Let me know how it works out and I cant wait to see the pics, bc thats exactly what ill be running, just didnt want to be the guinea pig!

DarkFireGT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's awesome. Can't wait to see it with everything mounted. I still can't believe no one had tried these before, especially considering how cheap they are.

Thanks for being the guinea pig. You've made a lot of people happy.

Did you, by chance, weigh the wheels?

black05stxjt

forum member
Reaction score
got the slicks from a friend today 28x10.5 Stiff sidewall......i scaled them at 15lbs a piece

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the research. You could still put a 9" wide tire on the 8" rim correct?

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
cool! make sure you spin the front wheel when its up in the air, bc mine rubbed alittle with the 3/8" spacer. It doesnt rub much and not all the way around, just in one particular spot.
I had to use 7/16" spacers with my previous 15x3.5 Weld Draglites. No rubbing.

black05stxjt

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome. But just one question. I can see in the pics for the rear that the car was jacked up by the pumpkin. Just wondering if the car was resting on a jack stand ? And if the rim was sitting were would be with a tire on it if it was on the ground ( for swaybar clearance)

the car was not on jack stands just with the jack under the car.....and as you can see in the pic's.....the sway bar is inside the wheel so therefore should be no interference with the tire when mounted.

black05stxjt

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the research. You could still put a 9" wide tire on the 8" rim correct?
all of Mickey Thompson tires are rated for a 8-10" wheel so anything in there line up that fits a 10 will work on a 8

black05stxjt

forum member
Reaction score
cool! make sure you spin the front wheel when its up in the air, bc mine rubbed alittle with the 3/8" spacer. It doesnt rub much and not all the way around, just in one particular spot. Let me know how it works out and I cant wait to see the pics, bc thats exactly what ill be running, just didnt want to be the guinea pig!

the biggest thing you have to watch for with the fronts is to make sure that they are torqued even......if not they will rub....had the same thing happen to me.

Stolen 98

forum member
Reaction score
This is pretty awesome news.

Do you think if you ran the v6 brakes up front you'd still need a spacer???

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back