07 Aluminator build

explict

Heavy Metal
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You have a good point. I am searching for the ultimate street car. I can't see myself hooking up on the street with 600+rwhp. The nearest track to me is 500+kms away! That's why I would like a on/off power source. I could have gone with multiple tunes, or do a with a race-gas tune. Maybe I will have to talk to Eric about that....

SUHleen

forum member
Reaction score
You have a good point. I am searching for the ultimate street car. I can't see myself hooking up on the street with 600+rwhp. The nearest track to me is 500+kms away! That's why I would like a on/off power source. I could have gone with multiple tunes, or do a with a race-gas tune. Maybe I will have to talk to Eric about that....

This is sort of what I'm doing. Although I'm going to take my car to the strip, I won't until everything is done and ready to go. Last thing that needs to be done is the roll cage and beefing up my rear end, but I won't be doing that for a while. So until then, street mayhem :thumb: But I opted to go as far as I can go with pump gas. My goal is 550-575 wheel on just boost. That way, I won't have to worry about nitrous on pump gas and won't have to worry about swapping the tunes and what not. My car will be to its full (and safe, the main part) potential. Then, I'll have another tune for race gas + my small shot for the weekends :)

explict

Heavy Metal
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think I just figured out why it happened...

Here is a picture of my pulley.

i233.jpg

Here is a picture on Steedas website.

whipple_belt_drive_1_lg.jpg

Last edited:

explict

Heavy Metal
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lol perspective of the fish eye looks like its not there. But it is. The bolts are different. I really don't think they gave me 12.9 bolts. I think I got a dud. I am a tradesman, I know a thing or two about bolts and grades, and especially different metals...

And Steeda officially has the WORST customer service out of any good company there is. Impossible to get a hold of, does not return e-mails and wont even help me out. I am fucking so pissed off at them right now. My car is down another couple Months because of their SHITTY kit they sold me. Every bolt is rusted, four bolts snapped and they don't even have the decency to help out. If it was not for the Eric Brooks tune on this build I would throw the kit in the garbage.

Eric Brooks

forum member
Reaction score
Lol perspective of the fish eye looks like its not there. But it is. The bolts are different. I really don't think they gave me 12.9 bolts. I think I got a dud. I am a tradesman, I know a thing or two about bolts and grades, and especially different metals...

And Steeda officially has the WORST customer service out of any good company there is. Impossible to get a hold of, does not return e-mails and wont even help me out. I am fucking so pissed off at them right now. My car is down another couple Months because of their SHITTY kit they sold me. Every bolt is rusted, four bolts snapped and they don't even have the decency to help out. If it was not for the Eric Brooks tune on this build I would throw the kit in the garbage.

Steeda is about 30 mins from me. Want me to go take a dump and put it in their mailbox for ya? haha. J/k

Hufen

forum member
Reaction score

Send a PM to steeda steve on here, he always seems willing to take care of his customers...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back