You are not going to believe what I pulled out of my muffler...

rayS197

Reaction score
Yeah it won't be hard I did that before when I did the shorties, just was kinda amazed when I priced to have the offroad H welded up, talking like $250+ and then with doing the gauges, $475+

Contact Ray. (Rays R Code) he is on the contact list. I think he is a welder.

jmn444

Reaction score
love your avatar bullitt boy!

takes me wayyyyy back to some non-stop laughing... the great cornholio was pure genious! I need tp for my bunghole.... Are you threatening me? You will give me TP, Bungholio... nicaragua... Do not make my bunghole angry.

Boozshey

Reaction score
Or that they don't call you back and if they do it will be Kool-Aid... haha

Infamous05

forum member
Reaction score
Man now I am seriously thinking while mine is up on stands for the winter to go ahead and rip out my slp loudmouths, and my Magnaflow catted H pipe. I love the sound of my car but not ready to replace an engine. That and my wife asked me the other day what that rattling sound was coming from the bottom. I looked and it was a loose flange for the H pipe.

Boozshey

Reaction score
Man now I am seriously thinking while mine is up on stands for the winter to go ahead and rip out my slp loudmouths, and my Magnaflow catted H pipe. I love the sound of my car but not ready to replace an engine. That and my wife asked me the other day what that rattling sound was coming from the bottom. I looked and it was a loose flange for the H pipe.

Are you running a blower?

Pike2244

forum member
Reaction score
Man now that I am building a Stroker 5.0 and boosting it I am scared that something stupid like my cats will ruin my motor if it gets clogged....

Pike2244

forum member
Reaction score
So I talked with my builder and he said it happens with miss fires and unburnt fuel lighting off in the cat.... He said he has been installing Kooks for 10yrs and never seen it happen, but has heard of it... Makes me feel a little better but doesn't mean it can't happen to me...

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Had an email from JR-owner of the company-asking for proof of purchase, will talk to him tomorrow...progress!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not sure what they can do though...really, what are my options?

bullitt boy

Reaction score
Proof of purchase .. send em the guts that came out of the cat.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back