end MT-82 miss shifts

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
My question is will it interfere with BMR driveshaft braces/loops on the front?

Whiskey11

SCCA Autoscrosser #23 STU
Reaction score
My question is will it interfere with BMR driveshaft braces/loops on the front?

It would replace the driveshaft loop with another certified one. You could sell the one you have.

justinsstang

forum member
Reaction score
After watching the CJponyparts video, $320 seems super steep for a bracket like this. Guess only time will tell if it's worth it or not, looking forward to reviews

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
My buddy with a blown Boss has orderd one. Tired of getting locked out running at the drags. Looks like a hellovah item.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
After watching the CJponyparts video, $320 seems super steep for a bracket like this. Guess only time will tell if it's worth it or not, looking forward to reviews

Holy excremental matter !!!

$320 ???

Not for me ..... not at that price.

Bullitt 3309

forum member
Reaction score

$320 ???

Seeing how its a DS Loop and a fix for the craptastic MT-82, that price is a bargain. I bet you could use the factory shifter with that bracket and have no issues... Small price to pay for Ford's fuck up. You guy's kill me with the nickel and dime stuff on modding our cars... Did you cheap out on that Blower install Gabe???? I'm sure you didn't to ensure you don't blow it up...

Gremlin85

forum member
Reaction score

$320 ???

The R&D that went into this bracket is worth the exclaim of "Holy excremental matter !!!".

$320 for something like that is a Bargain. I agree with Bullitt that it's a small price to fix the trans and also get a DS Safety Loop to boot.

Although I am waiting real world results, I will purchase mine with an Aluminum DS when I do my Paxton.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
They spend >$320 on stickers and painted trinkets that don't do jack for the car and then complain about a part that actually FIXES an issue for $10000000000000000 cheaper than a Magnum XL, prolongs the life of the synchros, AND functions in a dual role as an approved DS Loop.

I'm lost here...........:thud: $320 measley bucks??? Good thing I didn't invent this part, cuz I'd charge thousands for it and they's STILL sell.

justinsstang

forum member
Reaction score
I'm lost here...........:thud: $320 measley bucks??? Good thing I didn't invent this part, cuz I'd charge thousands for it and they's STILL sell.

Don't know where you're from but $320 to me isn't measly. Hell that's half a paycheck and that's if I work 4 hours overtime:crazy:

I'll take your job lol.

I agree with the price being fair only if it's the end-all-be-all of solving the lockout issues. I haven't even driven my coyote I just bought yet, don't even get it until today (if they get it to the dealership before 2pm, have to work at 230) so I don't know how back the lockouts really are... but I was experiencing a LOT after getting a good Lito tune on my M90 3v, so I definitely understand the want to eliminate it completely.

Last edited:

Steve@CJPonyParts

forum member
Reaction score

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Steve, are the 80 units you're getting this week all spoken for? Or are some of them available for immediate purchase? I was under the impression the first run was already sold out.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Skwerl, the original 200 were being sold directly from Blowfish at the discounted price. CJ would receive their own shipment at whatever their buy price is.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score

Steve@CJPonyParts

forum member
Reaction score
Steve, are the 80 units you're getting this week all spoken for? Or are some of them available for immediate purchase? I was under the impression the first run was already sold out.

I will have VERY LIMITED quantities once the pre orders are filled so if you want one now is the time or you'll have to wait till the next delivery.

Bullitt 3309

forum member
Reaction score
Click-N-Ship® Shipping Details
Shipped from:
STEVE PUFFPAFF
BLOWFISH RACING
301 PENNY DR
STEVENSVILLE MD 21666-3723

:beerdrink:
Mines on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mod party!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheers:

Gremlin85

forum member
Reaction score
Click-N-Ship® Shipping Details
Shipped from:
STEVE PUFFPAFF
BLOWFISH RACING
301 PENNY DR
STEVENSVILLE MD 21666-3723

:beerdrink:
Mines on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mod party!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheers:

You are now obligated to give a full in-depth review.

justinsstang

forum member
Reaction score
^

Curious as well, this could be pretty neat if it performs as everyone thinks it's going to.

Real excited about getting my 2014 tomorrow.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back