end MT-82 miss shifts

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Kelly,

Can you get some and paint them BMR red? I'd hate to have a color disaster going on under the car if I get this bracket. :p

travelers

Reaction score
CJ Pony is only about an hour and half from me so I should have it I would think by Friday. I'll let you know.

travelers

Reaction score
You better be joking..........I pre-ordered on AUG 6th and spoke to Steve today. He confirmed that I am #58 on the list and mine should ship out tomorrow or latest by Friday.

Just checked my UPS and it will be delivered by the end of today. Lol

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Ordered and paid for mine on the 11th...............notta!!!!!
icon_bricks.gif

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
You better be joking..........I pre-ordered on AUG 6th and spoke to Steve today. He confirmed that I am #58 on the list and mine should ship out tomorrow or latest by Friday.

Just checked my UPS and it will be delivered by the end of today. Lol

Those of us that got in on the pre-order only paid $229. I'll wait a couple more days for the $70 savings.

T-Neck

Here for the Gangbang
Reaction score
I just ordered the bracket/barton combo and used that code, saved 55 bucks. Got the whole lot shipped for just under 500. boom.

Last edited:

claudermilk

Reaction score
^

Curious as well, this could be pretty neat if it performs as everyone thinks it's going to.

Real excited about getting my 2014 tomorrow.
Read the linked thread on BMO. Once they were allowed to, the beta testers started posting their results and impressions. Every single one of them seemed very happy with it.

I'm starting to see the 2-3 lockout more often now, and this part is definitely on my list when budget allows.

Steve@CJPonyParts

forum member
Reaction score
you gotta remember our shipping capabilities are probably a lot better than Steve's at the moment.

T-Neck

Here for the Gangbang
Reaction score
you gotta remember our shipping capabilities are probably a lot better than Steve's at the moment.

*EDIT* - already received my tracking number. booya!

either way, I'm stoked to try the bracket and Barton Combo...get to boxing! hahah:beerchug2:

Last edited:

slvr08gt

forum member
Reaction score
Still kind of fucked up if the pre-order folks are behind your stock... just saying... Hope the beta folks got there stuff before you..

Kind of what I was thinking as well. In my situation, I honestly didn't even care that I was saving $100 off the retail price. I thought of it as I would get the product quicker once it was ready to ship. Believe it or not, I would have rather ordered it yesterday from CJ and have a tracking number already.

Yesterday Steve told me that he was only able to get 20 units out. Seems like quite a few units went to CJ, when in my opinion they should have went to the pre-order peeps and then to CJ.

In my opinion, just seems a little messed up that people have been able to order it a couple days ago and already have a tracking number, while I'm still waiting.

I did speak to Steve on the phone again today to check and see if mine would be shipping out today. He told me he ran out of boxes and that it would ship out tomorrow for sure.

Might seem like I'm on a little rant here. Not really. I just pre-ordered to get it as soon as possible, and now other people that didn't pre-order will have it before me. I'm impatient, but I'll live, LOL.

-Nick

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Thanks Nick. Since you've already called Steve and chewed him out, I won't bother him. But yeah, I feel sort of the same way since I sent my money in almost a month ago and people ordering last night already have a tracking number.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I did speak to Steve on the phone again today to check and see if mine would be shipping out today. He told me he ran out of boxes and that it would ship out tomorrow for sure.
-Nick

Ran out of boxes????????????????????????????

I paid for $11.30 for shipping a month ago. He didn't buy my box with that??????????????????:asshat: :mad2: :nk:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back